Camp Hand Gestures

It's an oft-asked question - "What would be your super power if you could have one?"

It's not a question I've pondered much, but if you were to ask me right this second, my answer wouldn't be anything to do with solving world hunger or being invisible so I could creep around the place unseen - right now, I'd like to be able to ironing clothes whilst sitting on the sofa using only the power of my mind.

But whilst on the subject of mundane super powers, I once saw Laurence Llewellyn Bowen by the side of the road.  It was back when I worked near Paddington and he was standing on Eastbourne Terrace.   Suddenly, he flung his arm out and performed what can only be described as a "dandy-ish gesture" with his hand.  Right at that second, a Mercedes pulled up alongside him - seemingly appearing from nowhere - and he climbed in and was whisked away.   Now that's a super power I wouldn't mind - gesture your hand in a slightly camp way and a Mercedes appear to whisk you out of the cold.  It'd make getting home from the pub much easier.

Popular posts from this blog

Dealing with the after life

A war of words

I saw a ghost last night.